This is a list of women who hold or have held high-level positions at technology companies.
Women at VP level or above in management of tech companies Edit
|Contents||Top · 0–9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Aicha Evans Vice President, General Manager, Platform Engineering Group, Intel
- Alison Gleeson Senior Vice President, Americas Sales, Cisco
- Alison Vanderhoof Senior Vice President and General Manager, Emerging Industries, WEX Inc.
- Ana Pinczuk Senior Vice President, Global Enterprise Theater Services Sales, Cisco
- Ann Mather Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Pixar (1999-2004)
- Amy Hood Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Microsoft
- Andrea J. Ayers President and CEO, Convergys Corporation
- Angela Ahrendts - Senior Vice President, Retail and Online Stores, Apple
- Anne Mulcahy — former President (2002–2010) and CEO (2001–2009) of Xerox
- Anne Nicolas — Founder and Lead Packager at [Mageia], partner in [Hupstream]
- Blair Christie Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Cisco
- Bridget van Kralingen Senior Vice President, IBM Global Business Services, IBM
- Carley Roney Cofounder and Chief Content Officer, XO Group
- Carly Fiorina — former CEO of Hewlett-Packard (1999–2005)
- Carol Bartz — former President and CEO (2009–2011), Yahoo!; former chairman, president and CEO, Autodesk (1992–2006)
- Carolyn V. Aver Chief Financial Officer, Harmonic, Inc.
- Cathie Lesjak Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (January 2007-present), HP
- Cathy Malmrose — CEO of ZaReason
Chua Sock Koong — CEO (2007–present), SingTel. Former deputy CEO and CFO, SingTel (2006–2007)
- Christine Brennan Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Neustar
- Christine M. Gorjanc Chief Financial Officer, NETGEAR
- Cindy Reese Senior Vice President, Worldwide Operations, Oracle Corporation.
- Claudia Cline Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Convergys Corporation
- Colette Kress EVP and Chief Financial Officer, NVIDIA.
- Colleen Arnold Senior Vice President, IBM Sales and Distribution, IBM
- Cynthia A. Russo Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, MICROS Systems, Inc.
- Dana A. Leighty Vice President – Principal Accounting Officer, Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Dawn Smith Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer and Secretary, VMware
- Debbie Dunnam Senior Vice President, Americas Services, Cisco
- Debora Shoquist EVP, Operations, NVIDIA.
- DeLisa Alexander — VP, People and Brand, Red Hat
- Denise L. Ramos Chief Executive Officer and President, ITT
- Denise Young Smith - Vice President, Worldwide Human Resources, Apple
- Diana Reardon CFO/Chief Accounting Officer/Executive VP, Amphenol Corp
- Diane M. Bryant Senior Vice President, General Manager, Data Center Group, Intel
- Diane Gherson Senior Vice President, Human Resources, IBM
- Diane Greene — co-founder, CEO and President, VMWare (1998–2008); Executive Vice President, EMC Corporation (2005-2008)
- Dorian Daley Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary, Oracle Corporation
- Ellen Hancock — executive at IBM, National Semiconductor (COO), Apple (CTO), Exodus (CEO)
- Fay Arjomandi Head Vodafone xone (Venture, Incubation and Americas Foundation), Vodafone (September 2011- Present)
- Francine Katsoudas Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Cisco
- Francoise Brougher — Global Business Lead, Square (July 2012 – Present)
- Gayla J. Delly President & Chief Executive Officer, Benchmark Electronics
- Gillian Munson Chief Financial Officer, XO Group
- Ginger Jones former CFO/Chief Accounting Officer/Senior VP, Plexus Corp
- Glynis Bryan Chief Financial Officer, Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Helen K. Johnson Senior Vice President - Treasurer, Insight Enterprises, Inc.
- Helene Simonet Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Coherent Inc.
- Hilary A. Rapkin Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, WEX Inc
- Ingrid Mittelstädt Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, ROFIN
- Ivy Thomas McKinney Deputy General Counsel and Chief Ethics Officer, Xerox
- Jackie Thorn Vice President, National and Emerging Technology Solutions, Perficient
- Janae Stow Lee Senior Vice President, Strategy (January 2014-present), Quantum Corp
- Jane Silber — CEO (2010–present) and former COO (2004–2010), Canonical
- Jena Compton SVP - Human Resources, Acxiom
- Jenifer Rinehart Senior Vice President, Human Resources, WEX Inc
- Jennifer Garrett Executive Vice President, National Enterprise Group, XO Group
- Jennifer Barrett Glasgow Chief Privacy Officer, Acxiom
- Joanne Olsen Senior Vice President, North America Applications and Consulting, Global Cloud Services, Oracle Corporation
- Dr. JoMei Chang — founder and Chief Executive Officer of Vitria Technology, Inc.
- Judith Sim Chief Marketing Officer, Oracle Corporation
- Judi Hand Executive Vice President of Customer Growth Services, TeleTech
- Judy Bruner Executive Vice President, Administration and Chief Financial Officer, SanDisk
- Judy Estrin — CEO Packet Design Management Company
- Karen Dykstra Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, AOL
- Karen Gaydon Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources, Synaptics
- Karen Walker Senior Vice President, Marketing, Cisco
- Katherine Wu Brady Executive Vice President, E-Commerce and Registry, XOXO Group
- Kathleen Bayless Senior Vice President, CFO, and Treasurer, Synaptics
- Kathy Henely Chief Operating Officer, Perficient
- Kathy Mikells Corporate Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Xerox
- Kathleen Fanning Vice President, Worldwide Tax, Xerox
- Kelly A. Kramer Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance, Cisco
- Kimberly S. Stevenson Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology, Intel
Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw — founder, chair and managing director, Biocon (1978–present)
- Kristin Savilia Executive Vice President, Local Enterprise, XO Group
- Kristin E. Trecker Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, MTS
- Kristine A. Snow President, Cisco Capital, Cisco
- Lainie Goldstein Chief Financial Officer, TakeTwo Interactive
- Laura Fournier CFO/Chief Accounting Officer/Executive VP/Treasurer (1998-2013), Compuware Corp
- Linda Breard Chief Financial Officer (January 2011-present), Quantum Corp.
- Linda S. Sanford Senior Vice President, Enterprise Transformation, IBM
- Lisa A. Hook President and Chief Executive Officer (October 2010-), Neustar
- Lisa Jackson - Vice President, Environmental Initiatives, Apple (2013 - Present)
- Lisa Brummel - Executive Vice President, Human Resources, Microsoft
- Lisa Joy Rosner Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Neustar
- Lisa Su Chief Operating Officer, AMD
- Lise Poulos Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Monster.com
- Lori Lipcaman Chief Financial Officer, Vishay Intertechnology.
- Lorraine Twohill Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Google
- Luanne Tierney - VP, Worldwide Partner Marketing, Juniper Networks
- Lucy Peng Chief People Officer, Alibaba Group
- Maggie Wu Chief Financial Officer, Alibaba Group
- Mala Anand Senior Vice President, Cisco Services Platforms Group, Cisco
- Margaret McLean Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer, Teletech
- Margo Seltzer — co-founder and former CTO, Sleepycat Software
- Marilyn Mersereau Senior Vice President, Marketing & Chief Marketing Officer, Plantronics
- Marissa Mayer — President and CEO of Yahoo! (2012–present); former VP of Engineering, VP of Search Products & User Experience, Google
- Mary Ann Davidson Chief Security Officer, Oracle Corporation
- Mary Beth Gustafsson General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, ITT
- Mary Lou Jepson, Founder & CEO of Pixel Qi
- Meg Whitman — President and CEO of HP (September 2011-present, Chairman (July 2014-present); former President and CEO of eBay (March 1998 – March 2008)
- Melanie Haratunian Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Akamai
- Melissa D. Smith President and CEO, WEX Inc.
- Mitchell Baker — chair (2003–present) and former CEO (2003–2008), Mozilla Foundation; chair (2005–present) and former CEO (2005–2008), Mozilla Corporation
- Monica Greenberg EVP, Business Affairs and General Counsel, LivePerson.
- Nada Stirratt Chief Revenue Officer and EVP, Acxiom
- Nancy E. Egan General Counsel, Nanometrics
- Nicola Morris Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, WEX Inc
- Nina Bhanap Chief Technology Officer (July 2009-), QuinStreet
- Padmasree Warrior — CTO at Cisco Systems (2007–present); formerly CTO at Motorola (2003–2007)
- Pamela Sergeeff Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Rovi
- Pamela Strayer Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Plantronics
- Patti S. Hart Chief Executive Officer, International Game Technology (2009-Present)
- Patty Brunton Vice President, Human Resources, j2 Global
- Peggy Johnson Executive Vice President, Business Development, Microsoft
- Qin Yuan General Manager of China, Oplink
- Rachel Whetstone — Senior VP, Communications and Public Policy, Google
- Rebecca Jacoby Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President, Cisco
- Regina Paolillo Chief financial officer, chief administrative officer, and executive vice president, TeleTech
- Renée J. James President, Intel
- Ritu Favre Senior Vice President and General Manager of Biometrics Products Division (BPD), Synaptics
- River Gong Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Oplink
- Robin Matlock Chief Marketing Officer, VMware
- Robin Selden Chief Marketing Officer, NETGEAR
- Robyn Denholm Executive Vice President, Chief Financial and Operations Officer, Juniper Networks
- Safra Catz, Co-president (2009–present), board member (2001–present) and CFO (2005–2008, 2011–present) of Oracle; formerly sole president (2004–2009).
- Sarah Frier — CFO and Operations Lead, Square (May 2013 – Present)
- Sharon Rowlands - CEO, ReachLocal
- Sheila M. Anderson Chief Financial Officer, Daktronics
- Sheila Jordan Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Symantec
- Sheryl Sandberg — COO (2008–present) and board member (2012–present), Facebook; VP of Global Online Sales & Operations, Google (2001–2008)
- Shona Brown — Senior VP, Google.org
- Shirley Yin Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Oplink
- Sophie Vandebroek Xerox Chief Technology Officer and President, Xerox Innovation Group, Xerox
- Sue Gardner — executive director of the Wikimedia Foundation (2007–)
- Susan Hardman Senior Vice President, Specialty Products, Intersil
- Susan E. Knight Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, MTS
- Susan Lovegren Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Plantronics
- Susan Lyne Brand Group CEO, AOL
- Susan Wojcicki — Senior Vice President, YouTube, Google
- Tae Yoo Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, Cisco
- Tamesa Rogers Senior Vice President, Human Resources, NETGEAR
- Tammy Evans Chief Financial Officer, Australia and New Zealand, IBM
- Tracy Keogh Executive Vice President, Human Resources, HP
- Trudy Dai Chief Customer Officer, Alibaba Group
- Ursula Burns, President (2010–present) and CEO (2009–present) of Xerox; formerly senior VP, Xerox (2000–2009).
- Virginia Rometty — President, Chairman and CEO (2012–present), IBM
Weili Dai — Vice President and General Manager of Communications and Consumer Business, Marvell Technology Group, former COO and Executive Vice President.
- Wendy Bahr Senior Vice President, Americas Partner Organization, Cicso
- Wendy Dean — Senior Vice President of Engineering and Technical Operations, Sophos
- Yvette Kanouff Senior Vice President and General Manager, Service Provider Video Software & Solutions Group, Cisco
Women on boards of directors of tech companies Edit
(Excluding managers of companies joining their own boards, who are listed above.)
|Contents||Top · 0–9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
- Alice Wiegand — Wikimedia Foundation (2012–present)
- Andrea Jung - Apple
- Anita M. Sands Director, Symantech (October 2013-present)
- Ann Die Hasselmo Director(1993-present) & chair of the Governance/Nominating Committee, Acxiom
- Ann Mather Google (2005–present), Glu Mobile Inc (September 2005-present), Netflix, Inc (July 2010-present), Shutterfly, Inc (May 2013-present), Solazyme, Inc. (April 2011-present).
- Anna M. Seal Director, CDI (2010 - Present)
- Bishhakha Datta — Wikimedia Foundation (2010–present)
- Cher Wang — HTC (1997–present, present chair of the board)
- Christina A. Gold Director, ITT (1997-present), Former Chief Executive Officer, The Western Union Company
- Christine A. Tsingos Director, Nanometrics
- Dawn Hudson Director NVIDIA (July 2013-present).
- Diane Greene — Google (2012–present), Intuit, MIT Corporation.
- Dina Dublon Microsoft
- Geraldine B. Laybourne Director, Symantech (January 2008-present), also Chairman of the Board, Defy Media , former chairman and CEO of Oxygen Media.
- Ginger Jones Director, Libbey Inc
- Janice Chaffin retired President, Divisional, Symantec Corp, Director, PTC Inc, Director, International Game Technology (September 2010 - Present)
- Jill A. Greenthal Senior Advisor in Private Equity at the Blackstone Group, Director at Akamai
- Joan E. Herman Director and member of audit committee, Convergys.
- Kat Walsh — Wikimedia Foundation (2006–present), chair (2012–present)
- Maria M. Klawe Microsoft
- Marjorie Scardino Director, Twitter (Chairman, MacArthur Foundation)
- Mary Meeker — Square (2011–present)
- Mary Winston Plexus
- Mercedes Johnson Director, Intersil (August 2005-present), Micron Technology (June 2005-present), Juniper Networks (May 2011-present), Storage Technology Corporation (January 2004-August 2005)
- Nancy D. Frame Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee Chairperson and Compensation Committee Member – Director since 1999, Retired Deputy Director of the United States Trade and Development Agency, Daktronics
- Naomi O. Seligman (senior partner at Ostriker von Simson) Director (2005-present) and member of the Compensation Committee (2006-present), Oracle Corporation, Director at Akamai
- Pamela Craig - VMWare Inc, Akamai Technologies Inc, (former CFO, Accenture PLC)
- Rebecca A. McDonald Director, ITT (December 2013-Present) Former Chief Executive Officer, Laurus Energy, Inc.
- Regina O. Sommer Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (January 2002-March 2005) of Netegrity, Inc. Director at WEX Inc, SoundBite Communications, Inc, ING Direct, and Insulet Corporation
- Ruthann Quindlen Director Rovi, Director Georgetown University (2003-), managing member of Institutional Venture Partners (IVP),
- Dr. Shirley Ann Jackson (president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) IBM (2005-present)
- Shirley Tilghman — Google (2005–present)
- Sun Yafang — chair of Huawei (1999–present)
- Susan James Director, Chairperson of Audit Committee, member of Governance and Nominating Committee, Coherent Inc.
- Susan L. Wagner - Apple
- Suzanne M. Vautrinot Director, Symantech (October 2013-present)
- Teri L. List-Stoll Microsoft
- Tracey D. Weber Director, International Game Technology (July 2013 - Present), Chief Operating Officer, Gilt (September 2013 - Present)