TRIGGER WARNING This article or section, or pages it links to, contain information about sexual assault and/or violence which may be triggering to survivors.
MikeeUSA is the pseudonym of an anti-feminist troll who periodically targets the FLOSS communities, especially women's groups, with extremely misogynistic language, calls to violence, and men's rights content. He is regarded as a troll and a sexist within the masculist movement as well.
MikeeUSA also trolls mainstream feminist blogs and women's groups in other fields, geeky and non-geeky.
Mikee typically posts rants denouncing women in "men's roles" such as software development and calling for among other things the killing of feminists and women in "men's roles", the need for more submissive wives, the end of spousal rape penalties, and the end of age of consent laws past very early pubescence.
- 2005: Debian and LinuxChix harassment
- 2007–at least 2009: LinuxChix harassment continued
- 2008: Similar harassment of Debian developers reported, culprit not definitively known
- 2009: Geek feminism harassment
- 2012: harassment of Stormy Peters and Lydia Pintscher  in their blog comments
Examples of trolling Edit
Trigger warnings apply to all links in this section: they go directly to Mikee's own writing.
Names and pseudonyms Edit
Mikhail Kvaratskhelia, mike3usa, 2asueekim, Miguel Ghobangieno, Mikee, Mike, Mitch O’Brian, Drew Armon, Hell Yeah, shivas, No2systemd, cyb3r, rewt, fsck_systemd, ChaosEsque Team, IronPass, heat cannon, and vote-for-choice.
This section contains people writing about Mikee's activities in their forums.
In geekdom and geek feminist forums Edit
- Warning and documentation from Mackenzie Morgan: Attention Folks
- Warning and documentation from the Geek Feminism blog: PSA: MikeeUSA’s hate speech and harassment
- Beth Lynn Eicher of WhatWillWeUse gave her account of the sourceforge removal along with descriptions of where else he's been banned.