Jeannette Pauline Middelink (usually known as Pauline) is a Linux kernel hacker, mostly active in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Her contributions to the Linux kernel include:
- the original ip masquerading code
- a video4linux driver for zoran
Pauline also works as a professional software engineer, and runs a software company in the Netherlands: Polyware. She current holds a position as CEO of a small dutch ISP Internet Access Facilities, running mostly on Linux systems.
- Pauline's homepage (English version)
- Pauline's homepage (Dutch version)
- An interview with Pauline in June 2000