Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Python is an open source programming language. Django is a Python-based web application framework and information about it is included on this page (unless/until we want to create a separate page for it).
Diversity efforts Edit
Since 2009 the Python community has taken various steps to improve gender diversity including:
- Python diversity mailing list (2009)
- Python diversity statement (2009)
- Python Software Foundation said it would not fund events which did not have a suitable Code of conduct/Anti-harassment policy
- Participation in Outreachy/Outreach Program for Women
See also PyCon which has taken various steps of its own.
Women's groups Edit
- Python module names
- Django primary-replica terminology patch dispute
- PyCon 2013 forking and dongles incident
- PyCon 2013 expulsion incident