Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The conference offers a one-day DjangoGirls tutorial held on the Monday.
- Monday It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take This: The Power of a Community by Ola Sitarska , Ola Sendecka (founders of DjangoGirls)
- Thursday Designed for Education: A Python Solution by Carrie Anne Philbin
- Friday So, I have all these Docker containers, now what? by Mandy Waite
- Mon 1430 Beginner's Guide to Machine Learning Competitions by Christine Doig
- Tue 1430 Manos a la obra con OpenStack: La guía paso a paso para comenzar a contribuir a OpenStack by Victoria Martinez de la Cruz
- Thu 1100 Introduction to data analysis by Katharine Jarmul
- Sat 0930 Lego for Scrum by Anna Kierczyńska
Regular talks (10/162):
- Mon 1100 Getting started with Bokeh / Let's build an interactive data visualization for the web..in Python! by Sarah Bird
- Mon 1515 Metrics driven development by Lynn Root
- Tue 1230 Scale your data, not your process: Welcome to the Blaze ecosystem by Christine Doig
- Wed 1645 The realities of open source testing: lessons learned from "Adopt pytest month" by Brianna Laugher
- Thu 1230 NumPy: vectorize your brain by Ekaterina Tuzova
- Thu 1430 Diversity: We are not done yet by Lynn Root
- Thu 1645 Antipatterns for diversity by Naomi Ceder
- Fri 1230 Demystifying mixins with Django by Ana Balica
- Fri 1515 Learnt lessons in a big Django Project by Yamila Moreno (also Wed 1645 in Spanish)
- Perceptions of Play: learning Python through games by Corinne Welsh
- From Python to Clojure by Eleonore Mayola