Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Female speakers Edit
- Kristen Accardi, "Everything I Needed to Know to be a Successful Linux Kernel Developer I Learned in Kindergarten"
- Mitchell Baker, "Mozilla Firefox and the Internet as an Open Platform"
- Christy Canida, "Open Source Hardware"
- Danese Cooper, "Who Gets to Decide What Open Source Means?", "Art of Community"
- Dawn Foster, "Art of Community"
- Victoria Gromova, "New Parallel Programming Tools for a Multicore World"
- Leslie Hawthorn, "A Year of Open Source at Google"
- Denise Kalos, "Leveraging Developer Networks as a Competitive Weapon"
- Dru Lavigne, "Applying Open Source Methodology to IT Examinations"
- Penny Leach, "Mahara: Putting Thought into ePortfolios"
- Rachel Madsen, "Exploiting Multicore Capabilities from Python"
- Emma McGrattan, "Databases Don't Matter"
- Stormy Peters, "Open Source Data … It’s Changing Your Life"
- Lisa Phillips, "Change Your Car's Tires at 100 mph", "Keeping Your Workers In Line: Use TheSchwartz"
- Nandini Ramani, "RIA Platforms and Open Source"
- Sarah Sharp, "USB in a Nutshell"
- Laura Thomson, "PHP and MySQL Best Practices"
- Beth Tibbitts, "The Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform"
- Brenda Wallace, "PHP Add-ons for Fun and Profit"
- Mimi Yin, "Open Design, Not by Committee"
21/263 = 8%